Please note “Managing Patients with Interstitial Lung Disease” Study Days are for nurses and allied health professionals only.
You are invited to attend one of two ILD Study Days supported by Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis in Perth and Newcastle.
The programme on each day will be the same and will include:
- ILD diseases overview
- Living with ILD; including pulmonary rehabilitation
- Symptom Control – pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical management
- NICE Guidelines and patient pathway
- The benefits of oxygen
- Advance Care Planning and end of life care
- The Patient/Carer Perspective
- Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis – how a charity can help
- Question and Answer Session.
Speakers will include:
- Geraldine Burge – Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham
- Julie Hocking, Llandough Hospital, Cardiff
- Sarah Agnew, University Hospital, Aintree, Liverpool
- Sarah Lines, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Lucy Pigram, Royal Brompton Hospital, London
- Heather Lamb, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Annette Duck, Manchester
- Mike Bray, Chair – Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
The study days are supported by Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis.
The meetings are sponsored by an education grant from Boehringer Ingelheim.