September is Global Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month – it’s time to make a difference!
September is global pulmonary fibrosis awareness month – a month when the entire IPF community come together to make a difference!
The highlight of the month is IPF World Week (16-24 September) where events are being held all over the world to raise awareness and funds.
This September, join with those who have been impacted by pulmonary fibrosis worldwide to unite for Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month. Together, we can make a concentrated difference in spreading disease awareness, providing enhanced patient support, increasing essential research funding, and ultimately finding a cure!
5 ways you can get involved!
- Engage in social media. Visit or follow the key Twitter accounts for IPF and share what they are tweeting or posting! Help us get the word out there!
- Sign the IPF Charter www.ipfcharter.org. The charter calls for greater awareness of IPF and for better access to care in European countries. The Charter lays down recommendations that, if adopted, would ensure improvements in IPF patients’ quality of life, whilst supporting efforts to find a cure.
- Take part in a fundraising event! Big or small – any event will do. Perhaps you just want to get some IPF Week wristbands and take a snap to post to social media. Or you may want to do a 5K. Whatever you do – just get involved! Email for wristbands and fundraising help.
- Share your story. You can write a post on our Facebook page or make a short video about living with IPF or about how IPF has impacted you. Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter during IPF Week
- Donate time, energy or money to the cause. Without your help and donations we can’t make a difference. We need you!
Thank you for all your support!