Take part in the Santa Run 2016 in London and support APF!
We’re asking you to take part in the amazing Santa Run on 4th December 2016 and join us for London’s biggest Santa Run!
We can’t wait for you to pull on your red suit and take part in this festive fundraiser for Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis alongside thousands of fellow runners.
Free costumes will be provided on the day so don’t forget to grab yours so you can transform into Father Christmas at the drop of a (bobbled) hat! Alternatively, feel free to bring your own costume – elves and reindeer are all welcome too!
All we ask is that you commit to a minimum sponsorship of £100.
When you sign up you will automatically get set up with a Do It For Charity Santa Run fundraising page so you can use that page too.
When: 11am on Sunday 4th December
Where: Victoria Park, London– easily accessible by public transport
Runs: 5km and 10km routes available!
Family friendly with a free children’s fun run – you can even bring the dog!
There will be a children’s fun run once more with a shorter course for little legs! The mini Santa’s will set out before the main event and all of the runners will get their very own costumes and medals.
- Your place in London’s BIGGEST Santa Run
- A free Santa costume
- A Santa’s grotto and Christmas themed characters who are dressed up and ready to meet the participants!
- You will automatically be set up with a Do It For Charity Santa Run fundraising page when you sign up so you can get started right away!
- A children’s fun run at the beginning of the event.
- A carol singing choir to add some magic to the day
- Big stage warm-up to make sure you are ready to run!
- Training guidance
- Fundraising support
- Full route signage – so we don’t have any Santa’s getting lost!
- Dedicated events team who are on hand with advice
- A medal when you race through the finish line!
Ho ho ho!